1) It’s Affordable – Vacations in Costa Rica are very affordable. You can easily find a great deal on flights, hotels and even a rental car. Many travel agents and online travel websites can help you find a great deal on a trip to Costa Rica.
2) It’s Warm Year-Round – If you live in a place where it gets cold, then escape some of the winter by booking a trip to Costa Rica. The country enjoys warm weather year-round, so anytime is a good time to take a vacation there. Since the weather is warm all-year-round, this means you can visit the beaches anytime.
3) I Has Amazing Beaches (Pacific Coast and Caribbean Coast) – Another reason why you should take a vacation to Costa Rica is because of the many beaches you can visit while there. The country is home to a lot of great beaches such as the ones in Playa Guiones, Langosta Beach in Tamarindo and Manuel Antonio Beach to name just a few. You will love swimming in the water or just lounging on the sand.
Photo courtesy of – Cala Luna Beach Hotel & Resort, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
4) Tourist Attractions – Asides from the beaches, there are plenty of tourist attractions you can visit too. Some of these attractions include Arenal Volcano and Poas Volcano. If looking at volcanoes isn’t your thing, then maybe the Celeste River is more your cup of tea. Other attractions include Uvita Island, and a number of national parks.
5) Plenty of Activities to Enjoy – Costa Rica offers you the chance to do a lot of different things. You can pay a visit to the capital, San Jose, and spend an entire day shopping, dining and clubbing, if you enjoy the nightlife. You can enjoy adventurous activities such as surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, sailing and much more.
Costa Rica also offers a great variety of vacation rentals ideal for family trips. Family travelers can book a villa, condo or even a house in the different Costa Rica tourist destinations.
Imagine you and your family staying at a luxury beach vacation villa like this one:
Photo courtesy of – Cala Luna Hotel & Villas
Also, it’s worth pointing out that it doesn’t cost a lot of money to tour around Costa Rica. This is another reason why a lot of people come to this beautiful country. If you are looking for a great place to visit and you don’t want to spend a lot of cash, then make a trip to Costa Rica.
In a nutshell, vacations in Costa Rica are fun, affordable and they offer you the chance to explore from beaches to the rainforest. If you have never been in Costa Rica, then now is the time to start thinking about it. Start looking at flights today and book a hotel as soon as possible, and start enjoying all the country has to offer.